Online earning without investment explained in fewer than 150 words

 Online earning without investment explained in fewer than 150 words



There are so many factors to consider when it comes to starting your own online business, such as the right website design and strategy, an affordable hosting plan for you to use, a good WordPress theme and an active social media campaign. However, one factor is very important, like most others, the money coming in to your business: how much do people want to spend? If someone wants to buy something and they need to keep buying until they have enough money, there’s no way around that.


When I started my small businesses, I didn't think of myself as rich, but by the end of a year we were well on our way to becoming a million bucks. We weren't at all profitable yet, though. My husband still had his day job. At the time, I had just come off the second half of a 2-year journey to become an entrepreneur. So we both tried to stay afloat by changing jobs just to be able to pay rent. It was hard and it wasn't great working out of the house. We got along great with each other, I loved going to work at 3 AM on nights but he hated it because he wasn't getting home before me. He was always late. When he came back from work, I would let him put his pants back on again and run straight into bed by 7 PM because I couldn't bear to see the light of his face. Once people got used to seeing me working long hours, it just seemed easier, more fun and less stressful than being stuck inside by myself.


We started doing things we liked for ourselves, which helped us save some money. That helped us grow our side business (which we didn’t really think about at the beginning) by over 50%. We spent a lot of time making sure that everything went smoothly because when you're broke it’s hard to manage anything else. Even though we didn’t make any money as a two person team, we got a lot done every week! Then one day while putting away stuff, my husband had forgotten another item. The next day my daughter found it in an envelope wrapped in paper towels. This time, she put it on herself and said, "Daddy forgot to take this out for my mom".


My husband saw it now. He asked what's wrong with me but my daughter told him not to be mad at her because he just left it in the house. She said it was hers and they both knew. Later in the week, the girl's dad also forgot to pick up his lunchbox for me without telling me beforehand. After a few days of trying to catch them with anything on them, I decided I just needed to remember where they were going to get their food from, so I went back to the store and picked up breakfast and lunchboxes. Only then did I realize that the only reason he forgot to put the bags back was because he thought it should have been too easy not to bother. As soon as I remembered the bags, I thought, "It must have gone right through to the cashier without anyone noticing", but I'm pretty sure it did. For the first month or so we made a little and it helped us have some extra money. By October time we had grown by nearly 30% (by that measure, we were already growing by 50%). We weren't really doing much, but it wasn't as bad as it feels nowadays (in the same sense, compared to the early months). Then our mother dropped by the office every day to drop off their bag and we took turns picking them up. Eventually, one morning she didn't show up to pick mine up. Instead, I drove to pick them up and they had arrived safely. I threw them in the car and we drove off. It was a fairly quiet drive back home. The next day my husband looked at his laptop. All his emails were opened and nothing had changed. He just hadn’t noticed. I told him so because I could. On the way home, we stopped at a coffee shop and ordered some iced drinks and we sat across from each other. I started crying. “My baby died”, he said. I looked down at the empty coffees and said, “You killed her. You were gonna kill yourself if you allowed that to happen to her.” His words stuck in my mind. “You have to go. You can never live without her." And with those words he dropped his bag behind the steering wheel, drove me to the hospital and stayed there for the next couple of weeks. From there I wanted to share that story. A couple of years later, after taking care of his sister (my three year old daughter), he told me about it. A stranger knocked at our door in front of our apartment building when there was nobody home. They explained that someone in our neighborhood died that day but she and I weren't aware of it initially until years later. In his family, they decided to give their condolences in a different form. He said that everybody who had any connection with him had to call him in order to speak with him. They had no idea what his medical condition was and the reason why he had gone to the hospital.


So how much does it cost to start your own business? The answer to this question for me is simple: it depends. People pay thousands of dollars for servers and web developers to manage a blog or a Facebook page for their brand. Those don't even include marketing, advertisements or support. So once you've built your site, you need to hire someone. Most companies don't offer professional services until your website starts generating traffic. Unless you have an agency dealing with it or you look for one, it's a big investment. Nowadays there are several websites you can sign up for. Companies charge anywhere between $500 and $500 if you have a physical address. But if you're looking in the digital world, you can sign up with 99Designs.com/blog or get your blog hosted on blogger.com, WP.com is not cheap either (although they do offer free hosting). On top of this, you need to choose a WordPress theme that will fit your needs and goals.


What are the best blogging systems? Well, if you're new to writing for the internet, Google Docs and Blogger may be your best bet. Both of these can help you get going writing and also provide some advanced features to improve your blog. Google Docs is known for its user-friendly interface and it has a bunch of plugins and extensions available to help you customize it for your needs. While using the Blogger platform you can get several themes and templates to create personalized pages for your blog.


I use the following strategies along with others to build my small family business.

Ufone Open Tunnel Working File


Comments